Our Saskatoon & District Kinettes have brought the bones to Saskatoon! The Battle of the Bunnocks is the perfect summer FUNdraiser!
Gather your team/squad of four, all ages are welcome, and come out to play at the UMEA Vast Sports Fields (behind the Lawson Heights Mall)! We will have food and beer gardens, raffle prizes, a 50/50 and a Blind Calcutta for your chances to win some extra cash! Tournament winners will receive cash and/or prizes for the top three teams.
Registration IS NOW OPEN for our June 27th tournament!
- Ask your friends who wants to be on your awesome team!
- Click here to register your team of 4!
- Email us an e-transfer (information on the bottom of the form!)
- Wait for confirmation… then make your awesome team shirts to rep!
- Come prepared on June 27th for a great time!!
2018 – $5,700 donated to STARS and Sask Air Ambulance
2019 – $3,800 donated to Pride Home (OUT Saskatoon)
2020 – Stay tuned!
Not sure what Bunnock (Bones) is?
Take a look at this video from the World Championship Tournament, held on the August long weekend in Macklin, SK. This popular tournament has people from all over the world coming to play, growing the town to almost double it’s size every year for the weekend! Why not come out to our tournament in July, before the World Tournament in August? Great practice!